Please post something so I know this forum works.

Ronnie

Will someone please make a post here so I know that other forum members are able to post on this new forum.

Thank you.

Ronnie

Looks good to me. Mine went into hibernation for it's winter nap, with mixed feelings, since we are on an extended run of clear fall weather with above average temperatures. Oh well.

Seems to be working for me too...Other than when I read a new post it still shows up as a new post. Is there a setting for that or do I have to always go to the bottom and mark all posts as read each time.

Seems to be working for me too...Other than when I read a new post it still shows up as a new post. Is there a setting for that or do I have to always go to the bottom and mark all posts as read each time.

Thanks for the replies. Frgware I will have to check it out when I get off vacation. iI can't see it on this iPad.

Thanks for the replies. Frgware I will have to check it out when I get off vacation. iI can't see it on this iPad.

No Problem, It doesn't bother me anyways. Just thought I would let you know.

Enjoy Your Vacation... :cool: