1991 Reatta, 1990 Reatta Boulder Colorado

Eclectic

I would like to sell my two Reattas ASAP due to health problems.  I have a 1991 blue Reatta with 46000 miles in perfect condition, but with an electrical problem, possibly a computer.  Also a 1990 Red Reatta with approx. 150000 miles that is drivable but with accumulator or brake problem.   The best way to get together with me is on this website or at my email  ( lhasaonmymind@gmail.com)  price negotiable!  both cars have straight bodies, good tires the one with 46000 has a perfect interior, baby blue.

Please add a price for the cars. It will help you sell your cars.

I will entertain any offers. Just got out of the hospital and my fortunes have taken quite a turn for the worse.

If you won't give a price please give us more information as to what is going on with each car. You say "electrical problem" on the 1991. What is happening?

Also with the 1990 what are you experiencing? A hard pedal? Pump motor rins and won't turn off? Amber light on but the Red light on?

Also pictures would help.

• 3 weeks later...

also my phone is 303-591-2884. Leave a number and I will call you back. Thanks

Ronnie,

My email is lhasaonmymind@gmail.com.  How about $3000 for this car?

I have sent you an email.

Ronnie,

My email is lhasaonmymind@gmail.com.  How about $3000 for this car?

I've been looking at ways to get the car from your house to Tennessee but came up with no solution that makes sense. It's just a bridge too far.

I thought about renting a U-haul tow dolly. I went though the process on their website of renting a dolly and in the end they said my 1999 S10 Blazer isn't an acceptable vehicle to to tow a Buick Reatta so at that point there was no way to rent a dolly on their website. Even if they would allow me to rent the dolly the cost for driving out there and renting a dolly would not make sense. It would be at least a two day drive for me each way. The cost would be about $300 for gas, $235 to rent the dolly plus motel room costs, not to mention my time involved.

I also looked into costs for shipping it here via truck. The online quite I got from a shipping company was $1070 but there was a catch even at that price. They require the vehicle to be operational or there would be additional fees for loading and unloading. The extra fees were not specified. I wish you were closer.

Good luck with selling your Reatta.

U haul is very conservative with their towing capacities. I went to a independent tool rental place and rented one. They never asked what I was towing or what the tow vehicle was. I used a Pontiac Transport to drive to Duluth to get the Black. Towed it home easily with no issues. This was just about 8 1/2 years ago.

Something to consider.