What is the Rarest Reatta Color Combo ??

Top Down

Just finished browsing Barney Eaton's data on Reatta production and came away with the impression that the majority of Reattas are red or white with tan interiors.   There were some other interesting combos of exterior/interior colors such as burgundy/tan or blue/blue/white.   When I was looking to purchase a convertible 6 or 7 years ago, I found a 

red/gray/black combo which was nice.   My memory is a bit faded on that combo as I almost think the interior was silver and not gray, but I am not sure.   In any case, any thoughts on which Reatta exterior/interior/top color combo is the rarest.............?

My best guess on the rarest Reatta is a '91 silver convertible with red interior and black top.   I have never seen one and found only 1 such combo on Barney Eaton's data page.

On 12/13/2022 at 9:49 PM, Top Down said:

My best guess on the rarest Reatta is a '91 silver convertible with red interior and black top.   I have never seen one and found only 1 such combo on Barney Eaton's data page.

I found a Silver with a red interior. Great color combination. I tried selling one of my Reattas so I could buy it.

And that's when I learned another thing about the Reatta.

Easy to buy-Hard to sell...

• Like 1

Purple with green stars ?

I tend to buy cheap, sell reasonable, is usually to make garage space for something else. Have even given some (usually black) to relatives.

Can rarely drive my roadsters any more too many lifted pickup and ginormous SUVs in the next lane that cannot see you.

Only semi-answer: 150+ db air horns.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Padgett said:

Can rarely drive my roadsters any more too many lifted pickup and ginormous SUVs in the next lane that cannot see you.

One of the reasons I try to stick to two-lane roads. Don't have to worry about anyone being beside you. Most of my driving is on curvy roads through the mountains. 

• Like 1