1991 Value

Clark

My neighbor has had a 1991 coupe in his yard for a few years. he said he would never sell it. Well today he asked me if i would be interested in buying it.

It is rough. it has sat outside a long time, and he told me it ran when he parked it.....Ok....

He said he would take $600 for it.

my question to the group is  " even in a rough no running condition, is it worth $600?"

I would be willing to buy it as is, if I had any possibility of selling it for a profit.

Maybe this is a gold mine...maybe a bottomless pit, I don't know.

Any help advice would be appreciated.  I'll add pics if this gets any attention.

Does he have a clean title ? In Florida that is worth about $300. Since you have a 91, having a same year parts car would be worth it.

ps if it has a nice front end and hood, that alone would be worth it IMNSHO.

Edited by Padgett
  • Agree 2

The wheel speed sensors are a one year Reatt/Riv only. Windshield good? Side mirrors good? Instrument cluster and all the silver boxes make the car work with no warnings? Yeah I'd buy it...

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

The wheel speed sensors are a one year Reatt/Riv only. Windshield good? Side mirrors good? Instrument cluster and all the silver boxes make the car work with no warnings? Yeah I'd buy it...

Ditto on all of the above...it's worth the price being asked for.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...