1989 REATTA PASSENGER SIDE POWER WINDOW REGULATOR

COUSIN VINNY

Welcome to the forum! I like your username "Cousin Vinny". One of my favorite movies.

Actually the title doesn't give enough details. Are you needing the regulator or just the motor? Usually just the motor goes bad, which is a separate part that can be bought at most auto parts stores.

• Like 1

Does nothing or bumps and stops, bumps and stops ? Is a common Delco motor failure. I usually replace with a Siemens.

22 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Welcome to the forum! I like your username "Cousin Vinny". One of my favorite movies.

Actually the title doesn't give enough details. Are you needing the regulator or just the motor? Usually just the motor goes bad, which is a separate part that can be bought at most auto parts stores.

Thanks for your fast reply. In the interim, I had called THE REATTA BARN in Arizona and a helpful gentleman said that when the window clicks like crazy and is unable to go fully up or down, it should be the motor. I have one on order. Be well and stay safe...Your Cousin Vinny.

PS: Watch out for dem yutes!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2022 at 8:28 PM, Padgett said:

Does nothing or bumps and stops, bumps and stops ? Is a common Delco motor failure. I usually replace with a Siemens.

I got the new motor and that was the only problem, didn't need a regulator.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 12:23 PM, COUSIN VINNY said:

Thanks for your fast reply. In the interim, I had called THE REATTA BARN in Arizona and a helpful gentleman said that when the window clicks like crazy and is unable to go fully up or down, it should be the motor. I have one on order. Be well and stay safe...Your Cousin Vinny.

PS: Watch out for dem yutes!!!

BTW, this is me when I got back to the world in 1968.

Below is me now. 

IMG_20180517_102228_01.jpg

1 hour ago, COUSIN VINNY said:

Glad you got it fixed.

• 1 month later...