Fantasy build

AZ Ron

I watch a lot of auto reality shows and get jealous of the owners who can afford to have their dream car built and delivered to them.

I know that many of you would love to keep yours stock while others would go crazy with mods.

I need Chip Foose to do his thing on my 88!

I would like more power, moderately larger wheels and tires, upgraded suspension, brakes and a tasteful paint job.

What would be your fantasy build?

My choice would be either a really low mileage '91 or the one in this video with different wheels. I really like the body work they have done.

Custom 4.6 Northstar V8 Buick Reatta

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/4Shde4hHirM

Always thought a fifties pickup with a modern fwd drivetrain would be fun. Toyed with the thought of a mid-engine version of the Reatta with a 300hp turbo four-cylinder.

If Buick had offered the Reatta with the V8, and aggressive front and rear fascias, with duel exhaust, like this one in the video, they may have sold a lot more cars. That is the best version of a Reatta, I have every seen. Wonder what the conversion cost?

I can't find much information about the build. I'm sure it was expensive. It looks like a top notch conversion. Here is another video of it.

[video=youtube]

Great Video!, That is one beautiful car, a small "Lip" spoiler on the trunk lid would make it perfect. I have one on my 38000 mile 91, and it changes the whole look of the rear end, much more sporty! Man Buick could have done so much more with this car. I wonder where the owner got the front and rear Fascias, are they one off's or are they available to the public.