Greetings!

ColoradoReatta

I live in Conifer, CO and I'm the proud new owner of a 1990 Reatta. Mine is white with Burgundy interior. I am SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED to have this car! My step-father had one just like this and I always thought it was such a cool car!This Reatta only has 31,000 miles! I'm loving it! 

So happy to have you all and I look forward to getting to you cool Reatta peeps! Blessings to you all!

Casey

IMG_1238.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum Casey! That is a great looking Reatta and the miles are really low. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Welcome ...Casey, where is Conifer, CO?  I lived in CO Springs for a year (1956) and had relatives there and also in Denver.  My dad graduated high school in Seibert, CO (1935).

Edited by ship

Wow! That's SUPER COOL! Love CO Springs! Conifer is just west of Littleton/Morrison right off 285 in the foothills. I'm only about 15 miles up from Littleton. Conifer is just a few miles south of Evergreen, if you know where that is. Where do you live now?

I ended up in MA back in the late fifties because my mother was from here, and my dad had been transferred to the US Navy Atlantic 6th Fleet.

Always loved the "bomb proof" Cheyenne Mountain. Movies always show the tunnel to the NORAD site. Funny part is if you swivel the camera 180 degrees there are all these rows of condos.

ps always think of MA as "Thickly Settled".

On 6/30/2022 at 3:48 PM, Padgett said:

ps always think of MA as "Thickly Settled".

Relatively speaking, 50+ miles west of Boston all the way to the NY boarder is somewhat sparsely populated.  There are a small number of old mill towns/cities along the way (Expls: Worcester, Springfield, Amherst) that are thickly settled.  When travelling out that way along Rte. 90 (MA Pike) it always reminds me of upper state NY. 

Edited by ship

Was just quoting the road signs. Only place I ever saw them.