Installing valve body on master

fun car guy

So I got a replacement valve body from Jim Finn, got the old one off and installed the replacement.  My problem now is in order to get the center line to disconnect I had to cut it just below the fitting because it was really tight, had to use an end wrench and I had no room to move much.  Now, even though I cut it off as close as I could,  the 90 degree bend in the line is too close to get the last fitting to slide down far enough to get a flare on it.  Does anyone know how to get the line to bend straight and bend it again to make the 90 degree bend a little further down w/o kinking it?  

Thanks

0.jpg

I don't see any way to do what you are asking, the tolerance is simply too tight to get the line straight enough even if it can be unbent without kinking. You will be far better off to make a new line that extends to a point where you can make a splice from new to the old. 

I went to my local Autozone and they supplied a section of tubing that was already flared on one end with a coupling to extend the existing line.  I guess I should have known such a thing existed.  Thanks, man!

What kind of coupling did you use? What does it look like? Knowing that might help other people who might have to splice a brake line.