A/c blend door

karlsreatta

Out of nowhere my 90 quit blowing air out of the dash vents, I pulled out the blower motor and cleaned it up and it still wont blow, I followed the air blend door process and the motor did not engage. Will this be a junk yard pull or anyone know if it can be ordered ?

If you are talking about the little arm that moves the blend door then yes it will need to be a junk yard find.

Machiner posted a "How to" in regards to how to replace that part w/o removing the dash. You may want to look for it.

Machiner posted a "How to" in regards to how to replace that part w/o removing the dash. You may want to look for it.

I wish he would come back on the forums. I contacted him and invited him back here but for some reason he chooses not to post on the forums anymore. He was very helpful.

I don't know Dave. His last post was back in October and everything seemed fine from the post he made. His last visit to the forum was in December. When I contacted him in November he said he was doing fine and just busy working...