First Day Of Spring

Rick Aurora

First day of spring. We wanted to take a spin in the Reatta convertible. 

Ha! Dead battery. It got jumped and was driven ten feet out of the garage. 

Battery still dead but was very happy to have the new toy out to play. Your milage mat vary. 

Ricks-Reatta#2.jpg

• Like 4

Nice looking convertible. I drove my Reatta about 60 miles this afternoon. Beautiful day for driving.

• Like 1

Expecting 20* weather on Monday (3/28/22) from some GD artic winds from WI and MN...60* by Friday.  Eldo and Reatta come out of hibernation on Friday, 4/1/22.  Am taking a risk but intend to store the snow thrower away on Friday. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Padgett said:

Expecting 86F today here in paradise...

Would be a nice day for a cruise over to the Cape. I'm sure you have been there several times but I don't think I would ever get tired of it. Just so much there to see. I took dozens of photos and I wish I had taken more.

orlando 2018 (52).jpg

orlando 2018 (22).jpg

orlando 2018 (34).jpg

15 degrees this morning with 4+ inches of snow, on top of the 6" of snow from Sunday morning.  Thought we had an early Spring a couple weeks ago with 50 degrees and warming trends with no snow in sight except for the local ski resort. Got anxious so replaced the winter tires on the Reatta with summer treads. So, it will sit for a little while longer until Spring really arrives. Ship's weather forecast was on the mark. 

• Like 2

I was stationed at the Cape for two years in 66-68, would go up on the barracks roof to watch night launches. Can see them from my garage roof now.

• Like 3