HDM

bghere

Hi all, I was told that my 1989 coup needs a HDM! It's under the hood under washer tube. In looking I notice the Dave mention maybe 2012 that he had 2! Dave or anyone that mayknow where I can purchase one? or can educate me in my new problem. LOL I do have the manual, but couldn't find the page.

TY    Happy Thanksgiving to all Reatta love's and family! 

Bruce       bgere@comcast.net      5089717047

8 minutes ago, bghere said:

can educate me in my new problem.

Maybe. If you will describe the problem and the symptoms you are experiencing it would be helpful.

Ron this started with new battery draining! so I was told it was the BCM, got a rebuild ,for ebay, told it wasn't any good! returned it. In the meantime the mechanic put the old one back in, and kept trying to find the problem, when there today and he to me disconnected the HDM, there was no draw to the battery.

What's an HDM?

Went back and read your prior posts. Headlight Control Module. Yes I have a couple. PM me if interested. Can't get back to you until next week as I am on vacation.

Edited by DAVES89

3 hours ago, bghere said:

when there today and he to me disconnected the HDM, there was no draw to the battery.

It's normal for any Reatta to have some current draw when everything is turned off and the key is removed. There are tests here on ROJ in the how-To guides to determine if current draw is excessive.