Craigslist Parts Cars in Fond du Lac, WI

alchemist

They both look like parts cars in pretty rough shape.  I doubt anyone would take them on as a project to restore as the seller suggested. Reattas just aren't bringing enough money to justify restoring from that condition right now.

Thanks for the heads up on the ad. Agree they both are likely parts cars. Photos could be better but from what is visible, makes it suspect of what can't be seen.

• Agree 1

I've seen the ad before. That guy is crazy. My offer for a parts car Reatta is $100.00 more then the junk man...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Looks interesting, I just hope I don't wind up needing an engine from one of them!

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, fun car guy said:

Looks interesting, I just hope I don't wind up needing an engine from one of them!

They are only 15 or so miles from me which makes it tempting to go see what is left and the condition of everything.  Agreed with Dave though, way overpriced!

Far far away but the green 91 with a clean title is worth about $500. If was a sunroof car would be more interesting.

It IS a sunroof car, but did you see the damage in front of the rear wheel? $500.00 is the top of the mark...

13 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

did you see the damage in front of the rear wheel?

I did. The door jamb appears to be crumpled in where the door closes against it. Makes it really hard to repair.

He's in Fond du Lac which is about 30 miles from me. I predict in about 2-3 months I'll be pulling parts from it at Gibsons...

• Like 1

How is it that cars with obvious special interest right off could be so abused and neglected?

• Agree 1