Car runs but runs poorly after crank position sensor and icm update

Danpatters583

4 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

I wonder how many other guys over the years had a bad plug and just kept looking at the "big" things? Glad you found the problem. And the best part is it was an easy "see" as #4 is on the front side of the engine.

Uh, there are only six cylinders and all the even numbers hide in the back? The good thing is he has a '90 which doesn't have the big harness in the way across the firewall, so it's almost as good as being on the front?

• Like 1

That's right. I was just doing a "test" to see if anyone was awake, and you were. However a number of people think of me as Superman, so if I am, that gives me extra vision to see through engines and still make it an easy see...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

That's right. I was just doing a "test" to see if anyone was awake, and you were. However a number of people think of me as Superman, so if I am, that gives me extra vision to see through engines and still make it an easy see...

Lol when i saw your previous comment I thought to myself he must have mistyped that. Then I thought maybe he is right? Lol and i double checked to make sure i had them right...... Again lol. And fun fact after all this I was driving it and it started missing at lower rpm. I was like what now? Lol turns out the air flow meter decided to stop working. ? good thing I learned how to access the trouble codes lol. Needless to say its been replaced now too lol. 

• Like 1