Reatta daily driver

DaveV

hello all,

just found this forum today and wow, glad to know this exists. quick back info. Living in Los Angeles, looking to purchase a Reatta Coupe (lets say without the CRT screen for now so 90/91). I intend on using this as a daily driver..is this a big mistake waiting to happen or with some TLC and an expectation of some issues to occur is this a realistic possibility? Looking to purchase in the next year or two so I am doing all my research now! Thanks to anyone/everyone responding and I apologize if this has been talked about before (over and over again).

sidenote: not sure why I am so fixated on this car. I just know I want to own one

Welcome to the ROJ forum!

If you get a Reatta in really good shape it can be a reliable car with proper maintenance. You have to keep in mind that it is a 30 year old car and things are going to go wrong with any car that old. We have people here on the forum that use their Reatta as a daily driver. I use mine just for pleasure driving and it has never left me stranded but I don't put a lot of miles on it. To be honest I don't know that I would want a Reatta to be my only car. It's always good to have a backup in case you have a problem no matter what kind of car you own.  You should take a look at the guide here on ROJ for buying a Reatta so you will know some of the thing to look for when you start shopping around for your new Reatta.  What should I check when buying a Reatta?

Thanks Ronnie, appreciate the link..all very useful! Will be checking this forum regularly! thanks for keeping this going.

• Like 1