1990 convertible 1G4EC33C4LB907276 for sale

Bruce

I have it listed on eBay and cars.com.   Nice with new top, tires, battery and 4 bulbs in the 3rd brake light.  Has the low Freon A/C along with electrical problem lights along with radio issue.  I have enjoyed 5 of these wonderful cars over the years.  I haven’t enjoyed the convertible as much as the hardtop.  Had a select 60 and this one and don’t enjoy the ride so I’m convinced the convertible is not for me.  The reserve is lower on eBay than asking on cars.com.  I’m the 2nd owner and it comes with service books and the Reatta book and one set of keys and nice remote.  Miles are right at 38000 and hood is only sheet metal without vin sticker.  Both light motors are operational.  

7F43FD4E-1049-4252-871A-54A497D8A73B.jpeg

16C05D49-BC08-463B-9D81-F003ED1290D3.jpeg

BEA02B8F-E319-43EE-8E59-E3F265FA4960.jpeg

8A4797B4-C7FA-4DC7-A197-2AC9641482C9.jpeg

New member status provided a chuckle as I’m thinking 2001 was when I started enjoying this forum.  But then they say  memory’s the 2nd thing to go after 60 ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

New member status provided a chuckle as I’m thinking 2001 was when I started enjoying this forum.  But then they say  memory’s the 2nd thing to go after 60 ?

I hate to hear you are selling. I know you have been around for a long time. Good luck with selling your convertible. It's a nice looking car.

What a nice thing to say and thank you Ronnie.  Thank you for keeping this site a great place for lovers of this wonderful automobile to share experience and knowledge.  Maybe one day I will find a coupe with a sunroof as I once owned.  Keep up the great work and this car is a wonderful buy with reserve of $6900.  So many people make this site a special place and proud to have been part of it... always found answers here.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

The compressor has been diagnosed as issue for A/C and it’s on order by the repair shop.   I have had 3 people to show interest in the listing.  It did poorly on eBay with little interest and the Electrical Problem appears to be a issue.