Our Non Reatta Cars & Trucks

ship

I know its not my Reatta but my 2000 Eldorado, Black Pearl with red, blue, & silver metal flake.  The daily driver is our 2014 Caddy ATS all wheel drive, Obsession Red.

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0352.jpg

Edited by ship

Liking the Eldorado, very nice car. I'm hoping to get a winter beater suv or truck before winter. The 3 gentleman that owned the reatta before me stored it in the winter and it has never seen snow. Id like to keep it that way with no rust.

• Thanks 1

Ship, I just noticed the photo of your red Caddy. Beautiful car. That is one of my favorite colors. I wish my Equinox was that color. Black is nice but it's too hard to keep clean.

equinox 4-21-2014 (9).JPG

• Like 2

This is the latest addition to my lineup of Boring vehicles. I was wanting a truck but this wasn't really the truck I wanted. It kind of fell in my lap with the sudden death of my cousin's husband. She just wanted rid of it and I got it for nearly nothing. After living with it for almost a year it's starting to grow on me although it's just a plain Jane truck. It's a 2001 and I can still work on a old truck like this. The Equinox is a different story. I can't hardly even see the motor in it. I wouldn't attempt to work on it. First vehicle I've owned that I've said that about. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future... ?

IMG_20200727_200445225.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Ship, I just noticed the photo of your red Caddy. Beautiful car. That is one of my favorite colors. I wish my Equinox was that color. Black is nice but it's too hard to keep clean.

equinox 4-21-2014 (9).JPG

We searched hi and low for a Caddy with that color..."Obsession Red".  I bought it used when it was two years old as a Hertz rental.  We oscillate between Buicks and Caddys.  I like the wheels on your Equinox. 

• Thanks 1