1988 Reatta Window Sticker

Posti

While getting parts off a 1988 Reatta Coupe in the salvage yard today, I found the original window sticker in reasonable condition folded up on the floor.  I plan to scan it using the wide-format scanner at work tomorrow and will get it as clean as I can manage.  I'll be glad to provide a digital copy to anyone who would like it.  The car is red with tan interior and the 16-way seats.  Sold from Fort Buick Pontiac in Fort Washington, PA.   If you own a red 1988 coupe with the 16-way seats, send me a note.  I'll mail you the original, as I have no need of it.  First person to contact me gets the window sticker, but digital copies will be available to anyone.  On a related note, I'd like to get a scan of a Craftsman's Certificate if anyone is willing.

Here is the scan of the 1988 Reatta window sticker.  Interesting to see the list of equipment - and only the one option (16-way power seats).

88_Reatta_window_sticker.thumb.jpg.a5361b891dbe1a7fcc0d282ee3e2f0ff.jpg

• Like 1

AFAIK there were really only two options; 16 way seats and sun roof. Otherwise everything was the same.

AFAIK there were really only two options; 16 way seats and sun roof. Otherwise everything was the same.

I seem to remember white wheels were an option for '90 or maybe '91 models. Is that true or did I just dream that? :)

That is true, but I was referring to the 1988 year. The sunroof was a very late 1988 offering/option and was then offered in 1989-1991. And the 16 way seats were offered all 4 years. The convertible was 1990/91 only.

Yeah, I should have noticed you were talking about an '88 model. I was thinking about all model years. I'm glad you posted though. I didn't know the sun roof option was available in '88. I learn something new about Reattas every day. :)