To many

Steve

I am having to reduce my collection of vehicles.  Just retired last year and it didn't take long before I figured out that there is no way to fix/restore my vehicles.  I have decided to part with my Reattas.  This site has really helped me learn about these cars so I appreciate all info provided by everyone.  I currently have 4 cars: 2 1989, one with sunroof and 2 1990, one is a parts car.  If anyone is interested let me know and I will give more info.  3 of these cars can be restored, one i used as a daily driver up until little over a year ago.  All three were running when I bought them about 3 years ago.

20200710_134245.jpg

20200710_134217.jpg

20200710_134150.jpg

So what is the price and are they running? That part [running] is a bit vague, because if they are not running then all 4 cars are... parts cars.

I just pulled the cars out and cleaned them up.  They were running, I will have to put a battery, gas and do some more cleaning but they were running cars.  I have titles for 2 and State paperwork to get the title for the other.  $3,500 for all.