Hello Everyone - Finally Made an Account for the Forums

James90

Hi, I'm James.  I've been a lifelong Buick fan since I can remember.  My grandmother bought a brand new Riviera in 1990, which eventually became my first car when I was 15.  Since then, I've owned four Rivieras and I've recently gotten into Reattas in the last two years.  I've currently got a 1990 red convertible and a 1990 white coupe.  I've been lurking on here for years for information and figured that it was finally time to join the community.  Also, I am addicted to digging through junkyards for these old Buicks, so if you need anything, just holler.

509410086_Reatta1.thumb.jpg.7e672b31cb45e96bbe6dec99a81920bb.jpg591827165_Reatta2.thumb.jpg.c788a1a0570d32d873a3a602d5eda0a9.jpg

Edited by James90
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forum James. I hope you stick around and join in the discussions.  Those are great looking Reattas. Thanks for posting the pics. Good to know we have another member that is willing to help out with parts.

• Like 1

Welcome James.  I'm sure you'll agree there's quite a bit of expert info from Reatta owners on this forum.

My current Reatta is a '91 coupe.  I'm also a previous owner of two '92 Rivieras....can't beat the look of the 7th generation Riv.

• Like 2