91 Reatta for sale to best offer

Heffy

Hello everyone. I have a "running" 91 Reatta, coup.  There is a problem which I am giving up.  The car needs a Main ECM wire harness. The harness has a bad wire somewhere and I give up!  Cant find a mechanic to take on the problem. I am located in San Diego.  If interested please get in touch. This is the only problem with the car.

THX

Jeff

Since you are wanting to sell the car it would be good to give some information about the car. Giving only some information about the problem won't do much to help you sell the car. Photos, mileage and price would really be helpful.

Understood. I have had surgery recently and unable to get out and photo the car.  The body/paint is in good condition. Interior is also good (TAN)  The engine has approximately 60,000 as I had it rebuilt. Its a white coup. total mileage is approx 184,000.  Great project for an enthusiast or if you want a parts car. It drives very well unless going up or down a steep hill (harness problem).  If anyone can solve the harness issue  you have a great car.  I've got another project that is about finished and need the room and I am tired of the Reatta.  If someone is interested, I can get pictures.  If no interest from anyone  Father Joes gets it.

You may not want repair advice, but I can't help myself. Car runs except for going up or down a hill. Unless your car has been "hacked" by some back yard mechanic issues like this is never the wiring. It sounds like a component issue more then a wire issue. I would look at the ignition module...

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone 

Thanks for the help. All suggestions have been checked out.   Tomorrow I am donating the car to a charity.  If you are interested call me at 858 274-7161.

Last chance.

Jeff