Referrence Guides for Our Reattas

ship

Over the years of owning Reattas (and Rivieras) I have found a few reference guides that have helped me that I'd like to share with our Reatta owners:

The Hollander 60th Edition covers autos manufactured from 1986 thru 1994 (they are quite thick/heavy).  I found two catalogues entitled "Hollander Interchange Mechanical" and "Hollander Vehicle ID & Body Illustrations" to be most useful.  Also, GM produced a catalogue entitled "86 - 93 GM E Body Parts & Illustration Catalogue" that I use quite often...I can easily reference part #'s from this catalogue.

I found all these books on evil bay at one time or another.    

Thanks to the tip. Those would be great catalogues to have on hand.  I believe Hollander is what the salvage yards use to do part lookups and cross reference parts. Probably the best you can get.

• Thanks 1

When I bought my last Reatta the previous owner gave me both his '88 Reatta repair manual as well as a parts book. I kept the '88 repair manual but gave the parts book to 2 seater. My thoughts were that I had plenty of used parts and new parts are hard to come by, and besides if I ever needed it I knew where I could get the information.

Anytime the Reatta folks on this forum (and even the AACA forum for that matter) need a part number lookup, I'd be glad to help if possible.

• Thanks 1