New Reatta Owner

Alan R Brodd

New Reatta owner here.

1990 Black and Tan Convertible 

I've owned it for one week now. 

Love it, so far. What's not to love ????

Welcome Alan! plenty to love. How about some pictures and maybe a bit on how you "discovered" the Reatta and how you came to buy yours?

Welcome! I would suggest that you spend some time looking through the how-to section of this site to get familiar with all the reatta quirks. Especially familiarize yourself with the brake system, which is quite unique compared to most cars. I'm a recent Reatta owner. mine is a red convertible I bought back in Oct. It was a lowish mile fixer-upper with a body in real good shape. This forum has been an enormous help to me with fixing all the problems with it.  I need to take some better pictures of it though.

IMG_20191105_0245071.jpg

I guess Alan has been driving his Reatta non-stop since he made his post, and has no time to visit this site.   Shear enjoyment with the top down.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hello I am a new Reatta owner it is Dave's black 89 with a wing.

It's been a fun car so far and I have been slowly figuring it out.

Welcome!

I was wondering if/when you would show up. A couple things your dad might not have shared with you is that the engine has about 90,000 miles less then the odometer shows as it is the second engine. The transmission is the third one and has about 50,000 miles on it.

Hopefully you will get great service out of it, as it treated me well.

Have had our Green Beauty since early Jan. Only 100 + miles since then. After lock down looking for some fun

18680029-1991-buick-reatta-std.jpg

• Like 2