My '91 Reatta Inventory

ship

Thought I'd show some pics of my Reatta inventory shelved in my cellar (we don't call them basements in New England).  Not shown are 3 taillight assemblies, L and R vent window assemblies, and L and R turn signal/parking light assemblies.

PS: had nothing else to do today...can't wait 'til April...

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

• Like 3

Very impressive collection of parts.  All the Reatta parts I have would probably fit in just one of your large boxes with the exception of a taillight and a trunk lid I have in the attic.  You must have a lot of salvage yards with Reattas in them to accumulate all you have. 

• Thanks 1

I think that is great what you have there. I have a lot of stuff too, but not just for one year. Very impressive.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

...You must have a lot of salvage yards with Reattas in them to accumulate all you have. 

Used to have a number of Reatta's in 2 salvage yards near me years ago in addition to a lot of the parts rendered from 7th gen Riviera's (none around now for quite a few years).  Some came from on-line sources, over time.  I made a point of collecting Reatta/Riviera parts when I owned Reatta's or Riviera's in pairs...down to 1 Reatta now, no Riviera's.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ship,

Good to know you might have parts for my cars, I have one '90 parts car and two low low mileage '91 all coupes, my daily driver Blue has 57K, and my rescue Reatta that I bought with 36K and a blown engine, replacement '91 engine hanging in my carport, ready to install.  Are you selling parts, such as a cruise control servo?

10 hours ago, Eclectic said:

Hi ship,

Good to know you might have parts for my cars....Are you selling parts, such as a cruise control servo?

The parts I've accumulated are not for sale...they're potential replacements for my '91.  Sorry 'bout that....

7 hours ago, Daryl said:

You wouldn't happen to have a rare 91 6-inch hubcap in one of those boxes, would you?

Jim Finn would have one.

8 hours ago, ship said:

The parts I've accumulated are not for sale...they're potential replacements for my '91.  Sorry 'bout that....

I have 5 servos on the shelf and could part with one.

If interested e mail is;

lemke1044@aol.com