Trunk pull down

jon L

Lot of salvage yards in Chicago Jon. If you want help for Barney maybe you could look. I hardly go to salvage yards anymore as I have about all the parts I'll ever need, and one Reatta to part this year and maybe the Black next spring [if it starts to give me some real grief] as it will be replaced one day by the '88 Black/Tan I just picked up. 

2 hours ago, jon L said:

No, I figured it was because of who it was for.

I would try to help anyone but I have no knowledge on a trunk pull down for a Reatta. Mine doesn't have one and I don't really see a need for one. My trunk lid almost closes it's self if I just use one hand. I would find something that would open the trunk all the way when I turn the key more useful.

Dave, We have no Reattas in the junk yards around here. Very seldom does one appear.

Any way, I have one one my car and don't need another.

3 hours ago, jon L said:

Dave, We have no Reattas in the junk yards around here. Very seldom does one appear.

Any way, I have one one my car and don't need another.

As we all know, the Reatta never came with a pull down. What barney was trying to do was help someone with a Seville. It seems there are more then one style used on the Seville, which would already complicate things, and then there is the risk of it not working. Overall more hassle then I want to deal with. 

Surprising to me Gibson's doesn't have or get many Cadillacs. There is only one row of them in comparison to 5 rows of Buicks. 

Do I know what for a fact?

That Gibson's gets more Buicks then Cadillacs?

That Barney isn't helping someone with a Cadillac?

That more then one pull down is used on the Seville?

That your "custom ordered executive driven" Reatta is the only car that came with a pull down?

Why must you always sound so confrontational?

• Like 1

Just asking?

That Barney isn't helping someone with a Cadillac?

My car did not come with a pulldown. I put it in.