Post Your Favorite Buick Reatta Photos

Ronnie

• 3 months later...

New picture. Thought of sending to RockAuto for a magnet lol.

DSC_3860.JPG

• Like 5

That's a great photo. Looks like it should be on a calendar.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

That's a great photo. Looks like it should be on a calendar.

Speaking of calendars, I still have my Reatta calendar. Next year it will be correct...

13 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

Speaking of calendars, I still have my Reatta calendar. Next year it will be correct...

Me too. I made those calendars back in the good old days when you could get enough people on the forum to make a calendar. ?  Those were pretty good Reatta photos that were on that calendar.  I need to post them here on the forum If I haven't already done so.

Cumberland State Park, Crossville, TN.

Cumberland Park 2016 (5).JPG

• Like 2

Thanks for the add!!!

Taken a few weeks ago along A1A near Deerfield Beach, FL

My 1900 Convertible with 27K miles.

onTTix4mr9wptdqkbCrclfufYe-mWI7s_jYkZ3P7Ge-kPocDaqdGlwMQrRZ8Gau7ybR5ioG-yTTbqEs5KVjJ0uow4oO1y1tCN1mqePfve2pQXmrVQRPp4OLwf9SYG2CzWyXb7eMPa_5sAgNjfDQXXd9o7Q8rbFnDocvvnAKTjNhttDK0PFyFcVoKZcqFlz-J3O029lsu7hUbT5xgLAUcP2Txvzb1g1cLfMDtPOOvnBRmAT7oNIMbPhoKHaKB6KgIYqAW0p5DbWMzJ7S6tK3TPw9SaPCIx2OXx_i0U9Yfa8Kgkyh2F2ot_yxAwJ1mcTiH-MV5FGn1Y6BZpJQjQbEHC26fevbsfhNyPSrNI3rjmVCIW7TxpaaNhLRrs5ZRLcwO4eB2aHfXR-jzzKbPVpAgR-7R3I8kx1NXjzopOjyHJZx_wDagso6v-kKYj3eYtYpf-DniM9H73XqpLDh6ATLKDYdOyM8m6QeKMKaaZPMxHdMgPvQspNSa5cGHV3LCAG6zUfzFtV81ZGUCTxlMgQzsnp0-vCji7a2fuyfufHfn4IueiPi6uLkRBrs50jJMd8uNH-4kHQ6HwCnCMFHmw7H9CNLtHo5vV33xOWx53Q_CO9nCQnNLGmPmfj60cMQscs0Il_ct1y_s_VOPW2MDSxsjtfpJdVUSPsEBXublvvqKw8Wu_4xsnIkpPYne9UwYoYU=w1637-h1227-no?authuser=0

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Rascars! Beautiful Reatta.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ronnie said:

Cumberland State Park, Crossville, TN.

Cumberland Park 2016 (5).JPG

I should get busy and take some pictures before the 'vert goes to Texas...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, DAVES89 said:

I should get busy and take some pictures before the 'vert goes to Texas...

This is one of my favorite photos of your Reattas. Beautiful cars.

daves reattas 7-28-20-3.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful grass too. Mine is dead from all the drought and heat we've had here.

That is actually not my property. Except for the shed behind the cars that is now a vacant lot as the owners of the property were elderly and passed leaving the house to the kids. Because the house was in such bad shape they did not take the property and the city foreclosed on it for non payment of taxes. The lady down the street purchased the property, tore down the house and it now is a "green space". She uses the shed for storage and I keep the grass cut and do the snow blowing as part of some needed exercise. The dogs [mine and one neighbor] use the yard and the kids come over to play on it.

When the city still had it I would store my boat [now gone] in the driveway in the summertime and Kdirk and I would buy junker Reattas and strip them in the driveway before Gibson's would take them away.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a local cruise-in on Thursday (8/13/20).  Only one other Buick in the crowd...'65 GS in kinda tough shape.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Edited by ship

Good looking car ship. Not much going on around here in the way of car shows or cruise-ins. It's been a dull summer for me.

• Thanks 1

Most local car shows that I've attended in the past have been cancelled for this year.  Used to be able to "take your pick" to attend a cruise-in any day of the week...now only two each week near me and masks are mandatory.  Rhode Island still has quite a few of both but MA residents are required to go through a lot of hoops when jumping between MA and RI....not worth the health risk IMO. 

• 1 month later...
  • Ronnie changed the title to Post Your Favorite Buick Reatta Photos
  • 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Daily decision between Reatta and Miata.

20201113_154613.jpg

Having driven both I would put a sun roof in the Reatta and turn the Miata loose...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, RemSteele said:

New kid on the block246483761_91Reatta.jpg.0f0c93b77a57058dabe70efb9baebde8.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Great looking Reatta.

• Like 1