The last 24 hours.

Ronnie

In the past 24 hours there have been 10 members of this forum that have signed in. Only 2 posts have been made in 24 hours. The AACA Reatta forum isn't doing much better. With winter coming on activity will only slow down more. Does it make sense to spend time and money maintaining a website that is coasting to a stop? Would you do it?

Hello Ronnie,

if this webside becomes a money and time pit for you, one day you have no choice and you have to give up.

Your website has been extremely useful for me and for so many others. Without it I would not have gotten as far as I am now with my Reatta restauration.

So please Ronne, as long as you can, please do not stop this webside!

Maybe you can find someone who wants to continue?

Or maybe you want to size it down a little by just keeping the info pages and the forum?

If you give up now, all the valuable informations available on your website are lost.

And the Reatta will be a future classic.

The fact that spares are getting more and more hard to find makes a website like yours even more important.

All the best

Henning

This website has helped save my Reatta.  I would have given up a long time ago if not for the information, parts access, tutorials, information and most importantly, the wisdom of Ronnie and the others in this Reatta community.  It must continue.  Is there any way to make it easier or for others to assist you Ronnie in maintaining this site, or raising some funds to keep it going?  Consolidate with AACA?  Assemble a booklet of tutorial and offer for sale?  Old Reatta donations to the site with sales of parts to benefit it.  Bake sale?  There must be a way to assure the continued existence of this site.

The way to help keep this website online is simple.  All you have to do is show your interest in this website staying here by participating in the discussions and offering help to other Reatta owners when you can.  That's all I ask.

If you would like to help support this website doing so is simple.  Buy parts from The Reatta Store when you can.  I know that it's not always convenient to get your parts there but it does help support Reatta Owners Journal without costing you a cent when you do.  I should do a better job of keeping the store updated but without anyone using it there isn't much incentive to do so.  You can also make a donation.  Making a donation is not required but it is much appreciated when you choose to do so and it certainly helps pay the bills.

To my knowledge this is the only Reatta website on the Internet that doesn't bombard you with a ton of advertisements to fund the website the way facebook and some other Reatta websites do.  The AACA doesn't have many advertisements but they have hundreds of dues paying members that fund their website.  I donate my time and money to keep this website online to help Reatta owners but it doesn't make sense to do so if no one is using it.

Thank you all for being members and supporters of this website.

Part Numbers for Front wheel sensors, Where to purchase. Approx cost.

Nice sunny day here in flordia

• 2 years later...

yes i would keep it going cause its the best reatta website i can find it might not be the best reason to keep it going but still most of the info for reattas i find come from this website thanks for creating the website Ronnie

I'm glad that you find this website useful. Thanks for the nice comments.