SOLD! -1989 White Reatta Coupe REDUCED $2000 Huron OH

Robbysdad

Very clean.  Approx 74000 miles. Runs well.  No body flaws. Two known mechanical problems have surfaced since original post: windshield wipers need a replaced transmission; AC not working-not holding freon. Four owners none of whom drove the car much but took very good care of it. Always garaged.  Have owners manual and repair records.  I will respond to inquiries with photos. 

Reatta 1.jpg

Reatta 2.jpg

Reatta interior.jpg

Edited by Robbysdad
New information

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Good Afternoon,

I'm not sure that anyone reads posts in this web place. This car is sitting in a garage in Lorain OH, and it's being neglected. Maybe white Reatta coupes are a dime a dozen and for that reason alone there has been little interest. The car runs, the body is close to perfect. The price now is whatever someone will pay. $1000, and the cost to tranport. This car needs to go to someone who will take care of it. Again, if anyone reads these posts and would step up to do right for this car, please call 740.262.1898.

If you really want sell this car post lots of good photos so people can see what you've got.  Post a good description and tell us what you  know about the cars history.  The more information you give about this car the better your chances are of selling it. Since you are from up north where salt is used the first question you will get is how much rust does it have, especially underneath.

I'm a novice at selling a car like this, and I can assure you, if I were even remotely skilled I would keep the car and enjoy driving it during summers, as I did in the Summer of '18. I do know the history and there is nothing suspect about it, just a series of people who didn't drive it much and kept it garaged. The car is now in the garage of a family member, so I won't be taking underbody photos until the spring. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

0730171313b.jpg

0730171313.jpg

That appears to be a nice looking Reatta.  If I were closer to you I would come and look at it.

It is a good looking car and my favorite color for a summer driver. Don't lose hope. As Ronnie mentioned photos and a little more information should help.

The BCA [Buick Club of America] is having it's annual reunion this summer in Ohio. They have a car corral and you could sell your car there. Or put it on Ebay with no reserve with opening bid of $700.00. 

While your car has a couple of issues it still presents itself well. I just bought one [1988 Black/Tan] with 190,000 miles at what I thought was a great deal at $1000.00. It was only about 90 miles from me so transportation was real cheap. If I didn't have so many now I would be heading your way... 

Another option is Marck Barker at East Coast Reatta. He is a big time parts seller, dealer and does repairs of Reattas. He might be interested in your car for resale. He would be coming to that BCA National Meet I mentioned. At that price he should be a buyer.

Happy to report that the white 89 coupe will soon be transported to its new home.  Thanks to the forum for your wisdom regarding these unique 2-seaters.

• Like 1

• Ronnie changed the title to SOLD! -1989 White Reatta Coupe REDUCED $2000 Huron OH