1989 White Reatta Coupe 89K miles $1000

competitor9

Selling this 1989 Reatta Coupe with low miles.  The touch screen functions sometimes but not all the time I have no will or want to send it out to be fixed.  Also the CPS fuse pulls on the battery whether the key is in or out, so whenever I have turned off the car I have also pulled the fuse to stop it from draining the battery.  Car is driven a few miles a year but starts right up.  Just looking to find it a new home and get it out of the driveway.  Asking $1000 all offers will be entertained.

IMG_8934.jpg IMG_8935.jpg IMG_8936.jpg IMG_8937.jpg IMG_8938.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This actually appears to be a 1988 model. Has the smaller hood emblem, early horn pad emblem and 5 console buttons  (89 had only two buttons under the tape deck). Do A/C and ABS systems work correctly? Any body rust (I dont see any in the provided pictures)? Those are big issues on these cars if repairs are needed. Looks like a nice car that needs just a few little things to be a really nice clean driver. If so, the price being asked is rather attractive. If I didn't own 5 already (and three in white/burgundy) I'd  consider it, but I can't save them all. I do hope someone who appreciates this car will buy it. I always hate to think one like this will end up with a teenage driver who will beat it to death, this one looks worthy of some investment.

With a beater being worth maybe $500-600 and a parts car being $300-350, based just on what I see, this should be a no brainer for someone who wants a good starting point for a decent Reatta they can learn to do some work on without being behind the 8 ball straight out of the gate. And I see a lot of Reattas that fit that latter category, causing owners to get discouraged and throw in the towel. Good luck!