1990 Sterling silver metallic coupe

Jmase

I have a 1990 Sterling silver metallic coupe.

This was owned by my Uncle from new until two years ago. It's been garage kept until the past two years. It's in good shape no dents or rust, the paint has faded over the years but overall it's good. The interior is leather with some cracking on the driver's side but still in good shape. The car has 217,000. The last time I drove was  June 2016, it drove and handle well with great get up and go. I parked it because it needs some brake work . Didn't have time to fix or better yet just really didn't need to drive it. Now I'm looking to let it go for $3,500 or a good offer. This is the only place I put it for sale because I like to see it go to a reatta lover.

My location, Cincinnati, Ohio

Phone#513-265-8571

Thanks, Joe

IMG_20140426_111748.thumb.jpg.e744bfc0da375f0c1d2baea23d73e625.jpg

IMG_20140426_111733.thumb.jpg.b8ff6cbf95cc50d27ea2e40c01d89ee0.jpg

$1000.00 question. What brake work does it need?

Front brake line. It has new pads and caliper on front.

$1000.00 question. What brake work does it need?

I have documentation of everything done to this car from the time it was purchased.

Just an observation... I think it would be better to spend a few bucks to fix the brake line before selling it. Not too many people will be willing to purchase a car with brake problems that can't be driven.

Just an observation... I think it would be better to spend a few bucks to fix the brake line before selling it. Not too many people will be willing to purchase a car with brake problems that can't be driven.

You're right, I'll work on this and update my post when complete. I got ahead of the game a little.

My front brake line went out in the dead of winter. I took it to Car-X and they charged me about $100.00 to fix it. Sure beat crawling under the car..