Interesting 92 Buick Roadmaster Estate

Frogware

I just happen to be browsing through used car sales and I came upon this...

It's a 1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon - WoW I mean WOW!!! I have seen the Ford and Chevy wagons but I didn't even know Buick made their version; kind of interesting.

It has an 8 cylinder 5.7L engine with tow package, all-leather interior, and automatic windows, seats, locks, sun-roof, all the bells and whistles.

Here are a few pics of it. Enjoy!

Roadmaster1.JPG

2.JPG.9e0f3eb6c1dae078afa9fc04625b8895.JPG

4.JPG.bf04b854be14d007e6d5e6038adc9488.JPG

6.JPG.281d7a630d79929f0f5c474658158ff8.JPG

5.jpg.9218055e1249e0a0cda7bc41262c30cc.jpg

My last 3 cars before buying 3 Reattas were Roadmasters. Two were 1992's and the last one was a 1993. I owned them one at a time not like now when I own 3 Reattas. Great cars, very easy to work on, very spacious and comfortable, and economical on the highway [about 24 MPG].

I went from the largest car Buick made to the smallest, but that corresponded with my kids moving out and getting married and needing less car.

Roadmasters used to be pretty cheap, but pricing has stabilized and actually gone up as they have developed a bit of a cult following as they are an excellent value and can tow like a truck. If you have the towing package you have a 5000 pound towing capacity [if my memory serves me right].

The 1994-96 models had the LT-1 Corvette V-8 engine - very sought-after for performance and towing capability.

My last 3 cars before buying 3 Reattas were Roadmasters. Two were 1992's and the last one was a 1993. I owned them one at a time not like now when I own 3 Reattas. Great cars, very easy to work on, very spacious and comfortable, and economical on the highway [about 24 MPG].

I went from the largest car Buick made to the smallest, but that corresponded with my kids moving out and getting married and needing less car.

Roadmasters used to be pretty cheap, but pricing has stabilized and actually gone up as they have developed a bit of a cult following as they are an excellent value and can tow like a truck. If you have the towing package you have a 5000 pound towing capacity [if my memory serves me right].

That is really Cool, I know what you mean about kids, I have 5, almost needed to get a passenger van to haul everybody around but it worked out okay.

Yeah this one has the Prestige package according to the sticker with the Towing package. Sounds like a great car.

This one though is a little high on miles (236,000) and it needs a new fuel pump but not too expensive for that maybe $50. They want $1300 obo

Looks a little bit like the Roadmaster might use the same front door power lock lever and switches as the Reatta.  Perhaps the door handles and headrests will interchange too.  Can anyone confirm?

650x774http://reattaowner.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=238[/img]

Hmmm, I am not sure about the headrests but the door locks do look the same.