Reatta Convertible Sun Visor Clips

Ronnie

Jim Finn has taken over sales of the Reatta Convertible Sun Visor Clips formally sold by Kingsley at Reatta Specialty Parts.

The price will stay the same. $65.00 plus $7.00 for Priority Mail shipping.

Price reduced to $ 25 per clip with a limit of 2 per person with possible some exceptions.

If interested please email Jim at reattas60@gmail.com

The original Buick Reatta convertible sun visor clip frequently failed in normal use and is no longer available.  Reatta Specialty Parts now offers a reproduction of the original OEM convertible sun visor clip. It is visually identical to the OEM convertible sun visor clip, however, a slight change has been made in the ABS colored resin material and it is now slightly flexible and not prone to break when stressed with use.  The composition of this ABS resin is the result of extensive testing by  Reatta Specialty Parts.

This injection molded replication has a homogeneous color, a textured finish, and is sharply detailed and dimensionaly perfect. The resin itself is colored, homogeneous and extremely close to the OEM production part.

It is offered in five colors:

• Garnet Red
  • Flame Red
  • Medium Gray
  • Sapphire Blue
  • Medium Beechwood (Saddle/Tan)
  • Don't forget to select the color you need.

Fits the right or left side

The price will stay the same. $65.00 plus $7.00 for Priority Mail shipping.

If interested please email Jim at reattas60@gmail.com

visor_clips-1.jpg.1396ebd9b17801cc49135d4d441ef4be.jpg

visor_clips-2.jpg.d09e1583798844958aa12f7829fd898f.jpg

visor_clips-3.jpg.2d63a12695710c808dd63764195779a7.jpg

visor_clips-4.jpg.2a53c868c4cdc3feea512bf9a4b384ea.jpg

• Ronnie unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Hi All, I'm a new Reatta convertible owner ('91 Red/Tan) and I need to get new visor clips. Jim, are you still selling these? If so I would love to buy a pair. Thank you! 

I believe that Jim has now dropped the price to $25 each (3/20/2020).  I assume shipping cost remained the same.

• 4 weeks later...

Jim, I need 2 sun visor clips. I've emailed you 2 times now. But it doesn't go through. I need 2 convertible clips for garnet 1990.

How can I get in touch with Jim Finn. I've tried his email here. It keeps saying Failed.I need Sun Visor clips.

John, I sent you a private message.